I tried out you app and it looks great for desktop use!
I am writing a sophisticated credit card validator in Java. (I am thinking of whether or not to open source parts of it). It has support for BIN/IIN validation. I currently support binbase.com as a data source and plan on supporting bindb.com.
I would like to know:
- On what sources the data is based?
- Is your database for sale?
- What formats do you support? CSV, XML... etc?
- Do you provide sample data...?
- I see your data is currently rather old. Are you considering an update any time soon?
Thanks in advance,